For the Amazing Change on Your Face.
Over time, there will be decreases in the supporting tissues in our face. When accompanied by sagging, a more tired expression becomes inevitable. Simply put, we are shaping the areas with tissue deprivation by means of fillers. There are common applications generally for chin, lips, middle of eyebrows, nose tip, and around eyes. The effect starts immediately and permanence lasts from 3 months to 2 years. Fillers are produced synthetically and 2 forms are available (permanent and temporary forms). Temporary fillings are preferred fillers because they have tissue compatibility. They contain collagen and hyaluronic acid. The permanent fillers include polyacrylamide gel, calcium hydroxyapatite and polymethylmethacrylate.
For which regions is Botox used?
Botox is used for,
– Horizontal lines in the forehead,
– In the lines between the two eyebrows leading to a frown,
– Lifting the sides of both eyebrows,
– The lines and wrinkles on both sides of the eye that increase by laughter,
– Horizontal lines near the root of the nasal bridge, – Rabbit lines on nose back, – Lifting the nose tip,
– Vertical lines on upper and lower lip (smoking lines),
– Migraine headaches,
– Treatment of excessive sweating in hands, feet, face and armpits.